The World Boxing Wall is home to the unique and highly competitive prediction game that allows you to test your boxing knowledge against friends and other fight fans.
How it works
We will announce on our Latest News page that a certain fight or multiple fights over the weekend will be subject to the TWBW Prediction Game.
If you click the link in the side bar which says ‘Email me the latest boxing news’ then you will be notified by email which fights will be part of the predictor game so that you never miss an opportunity to score points. We will also announce on our Twitter and Instagram pages when there is a chance to score points.
The next Predictor Game will take place on 22nd April 2017!
Fights that you need to predict are:
- Shawn Porter vs Andre Berto
- Martin Murray vs Gabriel Rosado
- Rocky Fielding vs John Ryder
- Oscar Valdez vs Miguel Marriaga
If you then want to play then you need to submit your predictions to our email address at TWBW@hotmail.com before 5pm on the day of the fight and it must contain the following:
- Who will be victorious in the fight (worth 2 points)
- The method of victory (worth 3 points)
- If you chose a KO/TKO/DQ/RTD then you must state what round it must occur but if you predict a points win then you must state whether it be a unanimous, majority or split decision (worth 5 points)
- Your full name
You will not score points for choosing the correct ending of the fight if you picked the loser. To score any points, you must have got the winner of the fight correct.
The amount of points you score per fight will determine where you will finish in the weeks leaderboard. The winner of every prediction game will be entered into a prize draw at the end of the year for some rare signed memorabilia.
To make it less complicated you can use this as a template:
- Fight winner =
- Method of victory =
- Full name=
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to comment below and we will reply ASAP.